DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL ELECTROLYSIS
This 320 hours diploma program provides the student with skills in all areas of Electrolysis. These include method of hair removal, bacteriology, electricity and client consultation. Electrolysis is one of the permanent hair removal methods. The students will learn the proper insertion techniques and be able to analyze different hair growth type.
Job Opportunity : Electrologist.(This Course Is accredited Internationally and student after completion of course are able to work and get job Abroad)
CURRICULUM – ELECTROLYSIS DIPLOMA
· Hygiene, Sterilization and sanitation bacteriology, infection control, hygienic procedures using dry heat sterilizer
· The Electrologist as a professional/ethics
· Skin & related organs
· Dermatology: Skin types, disorders, allergies of the skin
· Tricology, the study of hair and follicle
· Nervous system, Angiology, endocrine system (Hormonal Influence on Hair Growth)
· Step-by-Step Electrolysis Treatment procedure for doing Thermolysis,RF & Blend Methode
· Indication & Contra Indications for each treatment modality
· Establishing the working point, timing and intensity, establishing correct settings on electrolysis apparatus.
· Use of Computerized and manual Electrolysis equipment
· Client sensitivity and pain thresholds
· Administration of treatment on face and body areas
· Dealing with re-growth
· Pre & post treatment care
· Client Consultation, Ethics, professional image, record keeping and client charts laws, rules and regulations
· Hands On Practice
· Time management skills
· Working within the guidelines set by the industry standards.